This event is fully booked.
Event time 08:30 - 10:00. A light breakfast will be available to registered attendees only from 08:00. The event will be livestreamed.
The Institute for Government invites you to the launch of the fourth annual Whitehall Monitor, our flagship publication which visualises and analyses the size, shape and performance of ministers and the civil service.
Following a tumultuous year in politics, Whitehall Monitor 2017 uses government data to answer three key questions:
- How are ministers and the civil service performing?
- Is Whitehall ready for Brexit?
- Is the Government still committed to being open and transparent?
Gavin Freeguard, Head of Data and Transparency at the Institute for Government, will present the key findings, followed by a response from Meg Hillier MP, Chair of the Public Accounts Committee and Chris Cook, Policy Editor, Newsnight.
This event will be chaired by Bronwen Maddox, Director of the Institute for Government.
This event is fully booked. To be added to the waiting list, please email your full name, job title and organisation details to email@example.com
- Persons attending are required to show a recognised form of photographic identification in order to gain admission.
- We will also carry out random bag checks.
- The IfG accepts more registrations than we have places for as many people drop out on the day. Please be advised to arrive early. There is a small chance that you may be turned away on occasions if we are full.