- General Election 2017
- Performance Tracker
- Whitehall Monitor
- Parliament and the political process
- Better policy making
- Connecting Policy with Practice: People Powered Change
- Leadership for government
- New models of governance and public services
- Ministers Reflect
- A more effective Whitehall
Published: 26th June 2017
Parliament must urgently clarify the future of the UK’s legal system after Brexit.
The Great Repeal Bill and the wider legislative challenge
Published: 20th March 2017
Up to 15 new bills in addition to the Great Repeal Bill could be required to deliver Brexit.
Published: 24th January 2017
How will an Article 50 bill work?
Published: 6th November 2016
The High Court has ruled that the Government cannot kick off the process of the UK leaving the EU without the consent of Parliament.