This archive is an open resource and we encourage you to quote from it. Please ensure that you cite the Institute for Government correctly:
- In publications (e.g. academic articles, research or policy papers) you can footnote or endnote the interview you are quoting from as follows:
- Transcript, [Name of Interviewee], [Date of Interview], Ministers Reflect Archive, Institute for Government, Online: [Web Address of Transcript], Accessed: [Download Date].
- For example: Transcript, George Young, 21 July 2015, Ministers Reflect Archive, Institute for Government, Online: https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/ministers-reflect/person/george-young, Accessed: 15 December 2015
- On social media, please hyperlink to the site: www.instituteforgovernment.co.uk/ministers-reflect. You can also use #ministersreflect and mention us @instituteforgov if you are quoting from the archive on Twitter.
- Journalists wishing to quote from the archive are free to do so, but we do ask that you mention the Institute for Government as a source and link to the archive in online articles. Please direct any media enquiries to Nicole@instituteforgovernment.org.uk