Institute for Government – moderation policy
We welcome your comments on our blog. To ensure lively and constructive discussion, we pre-moderate all comments submitted to this site. Comments won’t appear immediately but should appear as soon as possible, so long as they:
- are relevant to the topic and reasonably concise
- are respectful, and not malicious or offensive
- don’t include swearing or obscenity
- are not libellous, or break the law in other ways
- don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality
- don’t advertise products and services, or constitute spamming of our website
- don’t falsely claim to be or represent a person or organisation
- do not engage in party political point-scoring.
The Institute for Government reserves the right to suspend comments at any time.